Alpine Coaster with Panoramic Views Salt Mine and Alpine Coaster
From the inner depths of the mountain to the top of the Dürrnberg: After immersing yourself in the history of the Celts, a double chairlift will take you on a comfortable ride up the Zinkenkogel on the Dürrnberg. Once at the top, you will be greeted by magnificent panoramic views across the Salzach River Valley - from the Untersberg all the way out to the Dachstein. And the sleds of the "Keltenblitz" Alpine Coaster will already be waiting for you - climb in and enjoy an exciting ride back down to the valley. With a total length of 2.2 kilometers, the "Keltenblitz" is the longest alpine slide in Salzburger Land!
The group package "Salt Mine & Alpine Coaster" includes
- Admission and guided tour of the salt mine (duration: ca. 80 minutes)
- Admission to the Celtic Village next to the salt mine
- Discounted admission to the Celtic Museum in Hallein
- Discounted admission to the Silent Night Museum in Hallein
- Ride up on the double chairlift and ride back down to the valley on the alpine coaster
Price for groups of 20 or more:
30.00 EUR per adult (every 21st person free)
17.50 EUR per child
No more waits for your group: Reserve your group outing with our Hallein Salt Mine Team and don't waste a single second of your day. You can send your reservation by email direct to email@example.com or phone us at +43 6132 200 8511. In that way, you will begin your day completely relaxed. Just the way it should be.
Want to find more information about the Alpine Coaster? If so, we suggest taking a look around on the Dürrnberg website.