Gems of the Prince Archbishops Salt Mine and Salzburg Historic District
As you explore the salt mine in Hallein with your guides, you will learn that the history of Salzburg City is tightly interwoven with "white gold" from the Dürrnberg. You see, the magnificent buildings in Salzburg's historic district could never have been constructed without a flourishing salt trade. Though that's far from being the only story that needs to be told. During this package, you will also stroll with a professional guide through Salzburg's world-famous UNESCO World Heritage-listed city center, picking up interesting facts and fascinating stories about the history of Salzburg along the way.
The group package "Salt Mine & Stiegl-Brauwelt“ includes
- "Miners' Welcome" with bread, salt and schnapps
- Admission and guided tour of the salt mine
- Admission to the Celtic Village next to the salt mine
- Admission to the Celtic Museum in Hallein
- Admission to the Silent Night Museum in Hallein (after September 2018)
- Visit to Stiegl-Brauwelt with tour of the new Stiegl-Brau Cinema
- Beer tasting from the Stiegl collection
- Souvenir gift from the beer shop
Prices upon request
No more waits for your group: Reserve your group outing with our Hallein Salt Mine Team and don't waste a single second of your day. You can send your reservation by email direct to email@example.com or phone us at +43 6132 200 8511. In that way, you will begin your day completely relaxed. Just the way it should be.