Golden "Barley Juice" Salt Mine incl. visit to Stiegl-Brauwelt
From worlds of salt to a world of beer. Set out on a second journey of discovery, this time through the fascinating realm of brewing presented to you by Stiegl! After a visit to the salt mine, you will head in the direction of Salzburg City to Stiegl-Brauwelt, where, during a guided tour, you will be initiated into the art of brewing beer. The tour also includes a visit to the new cinema: Thanks to a 270-degree surround screen and floor projection, you will feel like you are part of the new Stiegl film "The Nature of Beer". But of course, aside from all of that theory, it's also important to put everything into practice as well! That's why, after the tour, you can enjoy a beer tasting, before stopping by the beer shop to find a souvenir gift. Sound like a perfect day? We think so, too.
The group package "Salt Mine & Stiegl-Brauwelt" includes
- "Miners' Welcome" with bread, salt and schnapps
- Admission and guided tour of the salt mine (duration: ca. 80 minutes)
- Admission to the Celtic Village next to the salt mine
- Admission to the Celtic Museum in Hallein
- Discounted entrance to the Silent Night Museum in Hallein
- Visit to Stiegl-Brauwelt with tour of the new Stiegl-Brau Cinema
- Beer tasting from the Stiegl collection
- Souvenir gift from the beer shop
Price for 20 or more people:
34.50 EUR per adult (every 21st person free)
19.50 EUR per child
No more waits for your group: Reserve your group outing with our Hallein Salt Mine Team and don't waste a single second of your day. You can send your reservation by email direct to email@example.com or phone us at +43 6132 200 8511. In that way, you will begin your day completely relaxed. Just the way it should be.
Here you can learn more about Stiegl's fascinating world of beer.