Pure Action: Salt Mine and Waldbad Anif High-Ropes Center
Fun and action, nature experiences and adventure: Salzburg’s biggest high-ropes center lies just a few minutes’ drive from Salzburg City, offering young action fans and sports lovers everything they could wish for. The combination of valuable learning at Hallein Salt Mine and the challenges of the high-ropes course are sure to stimulate body and mind alike!
The "High-Ropes" school package includes
Check out our special combo offers for schools and select the program that fits your class the best. The Salt World Team is always more than happy to answer all of your questions and share a few of their personal tips.
- Entrance to the mine and special school tour "Subterranean Classroom" (duration: ca. 70 minutes)
- Admission to the High-Ropes Center (visit lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours - no time restrictions)
Price: € 23.50 per person
(every 11th person free)
One ticket, many opportunities
Your Salt Mine Ticket comes with added benefits. With your ticket, you can also take advantage of the following attractions at no extra charge (length of visit is open):
- Admission to SALINA Celtic Village right next to Hallein Salt Mine
- Admission to the Celtic Museum in the town of Hallein
- Discounted admission to the Silent Night Museum in Hallein
Information for Teachers
Would you like to know more about the Waldbad Anif High-Ropes Center, so that you can decide whether this package is right for you and your class? Feel free! Additional details can be found on the website of Anif High-Ropes Center.
Register your class for the salt mine by sending an email to our Salt Mine Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning +43 6132 200 8511. You will be able to arrive with your class and enter the mountain immediately at the time you have chosen. With no stress and no standing in line!