Prices & Opening Times at Altaussee Salt Mine
We have clearly listed all of the entrance prices for Altaussee Salt Mine. Are you coming to Altaussee with your whole family? If so, the Family Ticket will be ideal for you. And thanks to our practical online ticket, the fascination of the salt mine really is just one click away. You can also buy inexpensive admission tickets for school classes, groups or seniors. Simply take advantage of our practical advance reservation system.
|Children (ages 4-15, under 4 not permitted)||€ 10.00|
|2 adults + 1 child||€ 41.00|
|2 adults + 2 children||€ 50.00|
|Singles ticket (e.g. 1 adult + 1 child)||€ 27.00|
|Each additional child (with family or singles ticket)||€ 9.00|
|Seniors (with ID)||€ 18.00|
|Students (with ID)||€ 18.00|
|Groups of 20 or more (every 21st person free)||€ 18.00|
|School groups WITHOUT registration (every 11th pupil free)||€ 10.00|
|School groups WITH registration (every 11th pupil free)||€ 9.00|
Opening Times for Altaussee Salt Mine
|02.11.2020||-||CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
(Subject to change)
Prices & Opening Times: Everything you need to know at a glance
- Payment options: You may pay for your salt mine tickets in cash, by credit card, ATM or EC-Card.
- Length of tour: Our tours take about 90 minutes.
- Before the tour: Please plan to arrive a little ahead of your actual tour time. We expect to see you at the ticket window about 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Parking: Free parking is available right at the entrance to the mine.
- Narzissenjet: The on-call shuttle will take you from one stop to another - right to the entrance of Altaussee salt mine. Simply call the Narzissenjet hotline +43 676 3000 600 to register and have yourself picked up from a stop. The stops are listed here.
- Age restrictions: We are happy to welcome children ages 4 and up at the salt mine. Please be aware that younger children are not permitted to ride into the mountain.
- Animals may not be taken into the mountain.
- Wheelchairs: We regret that the tunnels in the mine are not wheelchair-accessible.
- Tour distance: During the tour, you will cover a distance below ground of about 2.5 km, so be sure you are comfortable walking that distance on foot.
- Other things you should know: For safety reasons, the mine may only be entered as part of a guided tour. The temperature inside the mountain is a relatively constant 10 degrees Celsius. For this reason, and to make your visit to the salt mine more comfortable, we recommend wearing warm clothing and sturdy shoes regardless of the weather or time of year.
Did you know?
Altaussee Salt Mine is just one click away. With the salt mine's practical online ticket, you won't have to stand in line once you are here. If you go ahead and book your ticket online right now, you are also guaranteed to be able to enter the mine at the time you prefer.
Still have questions about our tours, prices or opening times? The Salt Mine Team is always glad to answer all of your questions. You can reach us by email or by phone. We look forward to hearing from you!